A Green Eyed Monster or an Apple Pie Punch could begin the evening well for you but there are those who like Rum drinks over grain alcohol drinks. It follows the golden shoreline of uncaring bliss and more uncaring company.
- Redbull and Jager
- Bourbon Whiskey and water
- Rum and Coke
- Jungle Juice
When there is enough wine the ship sails like there are no coasts it cannot reach, if there are no friends, the ship never leaves the beach. Two of the best friends are Redbull and Jager; when they are together, nothing gets better. Fully potent, this charges you up the right way and the night has just begun.
So, why are we sprinkling water on the bourbon, me chum? It brings out those earthy smells of the whisky, puts a punch into the drink, man. Sprinkling clothes on the floor on your way to the bar, the party theme is the dream scene and DJs are rocking the floor hard. The person at the jukebox at the corner has a Rum and coke, in his pockets; good mix, nothing to snazzy and yet so strong!
Therefore, the dip is from the huge common bucket filled with the Jungle Juice. Very common at many hostels and college celebrations, these equate to any unknown top college party drinks available in large quantity with fruit and fruit juices and a few bottles of good expensive gin or vodka and unlimited time to finish it all off. Now who wants the screwdriver? Vodka and orange juice is good any time of the year.
Every man has a taste in wine, better than he has of food or friends and every day he has to dine ignoring rules and past trends. Dim skies or are the stars getting brighter, I do not know, my eyes focus on the drink and the dream.
- Long Island Iced Tea
- Dark Side of the Moon
- Green Eyed Monster
– Long Island Iced tea with mixing 3 parts each of Vodka, Tequila, White Rum, Triple Sec and Gin with 5 parts of Lemon Juice and 6 parts of Gomme syrup. Add a bit of Cola.
– Dark Side of the Moon comes up when you mix Half Guinness and Half Blue Moon.
– For the Green Eyed Monster you will need 1 bottle Everclear 2 liters Mountain Dew and a 48 oz. can of pineapple Juice. This grain alcohol drink is about twice as strong as other top college party drinks and college kids just love it, especially when they are underage.
Never mix up your drink with your friends; they know how to hold their own glass. For getting the goal, my friend here with me turns on the heat, he is Darth Vader and somebody is now in the line of sight of his laser sword. This is all about lovely Tequila and the way she bangs the senses.
- Tequila Sunrise
- Four Horsemen
- Fancy Margarita
– Tequila Sunrise has 3 parts Tequila with 6 parts Orange Juice and 1 part of Grenadine Syrup.
– Four Horsemen has equal parts of Tequila, Bacardi 151, Jagermeister liqueur and peppermint liqueur. Pour the contents over ice in a shaker and shake well.
– Fancy Margarita is made with 7 parts Tequila, 4 parts Triple Sec and 3 parts lemon Juice.
Trouble with drink is the always at the beginning, it just does not happen soon enough. Forgetting the sword, intimate friends begin to prowl the perimeters for intruders and intimate friends. Maybe I had a drink too many, but we are way past the mark are we not? Ah well, here is a couple more to add to the score.
- Hairy Navel
- Staten Island Ferry
– Manhattan needs 1 part Sweet Vermouth with 1-4 parts of Whiskey. Add a dash of Angostura Bitters and stir it up with ice. Strain into glass and serve with cherry.
– Hairy Navel is a Vodka drink. Mix equal parts of Vodka and Peach Schnapps with 6 times the amount of orange juice.
– Staten Island Ferry is straightforward. You mix Malibu Rum with Pineapple Juice.
There, that is the entire bunch of the top of the list of college favorites. I never miss, okay let us go where is the barn door and which way do they go, in friendship to love and marry, or in apprenticeship to look and tarry? Missed the boat, never fear, there will be one along soon. Is that rain or is the glass leaking? I never knew the floor was so crooked! How is it with you and your kind? Are they being kind or is the day of the Jackal at hand? Happy Snoozing!